The Coin Collection on iPhone and iPad
In the applications you can:
- become acquainted with the MoneyMuseum's favourits. In the iPhone app you will find them under "featured," in the iPad app you will find them under "Highlights."
- call up numismatic and historical facts about every coin by touching on the object of your choice in the coin list.
- enlarge the reverse and obverse side of every coin by touching on it or by moving two fingers spread out (the latter is only possible in the iPad app).
- learn more about the reverse and obverse sides of a coin by watching a video show (only available in the iPad app).
- go on a numismatic journey by following some of the numerous coin tours. To do so, touch on the title of your choice in the tour list.
- search for selected coins by using the freely combinable search or filter criteria "Material," "Period," "Region," "Topics" and "Countries."
- add a bookmark to your favourite coins.
Incidentally: you can navigate through the iPhone app by touching on an object, title or button once, in the iPad app you get further by touching on it twice.